Location Work remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19
London, Greater London
Salary and Benefits
£6,500.00-£56,908.00 per year Full-time, Part-time, Commission/bonus
The coaching industry is booming as a result of the impact of Covid 19. The demand for coaching to help survive the onslaught of the pandemic and recession on businesses and on careers have never been greater.
London Coaching Services is a one-stop-shop coaching services company providing business and executive coaching in London and the world. To meet this growing demand for services we are rapidly expanding our team of coaches and executive staff.
We are now looking for highly motivated and sales and telemarketing staff with business development experience in various industries, including the consultancy, coaching, and training sectors. These are a commissioned based role for the right candidate with the experience, right aptitude and attitude that create sales.
The ideal candidates for this role must be reliable, dependable, self-motivated and possess the sales and marketing skills and qualities of an executive whose objective is to grow the company’s sales and increase profitability. The duties and responsibilities of our sales executive include but not limited to establishing and maintaining great relationships with SMEs, Directors, CEOs, Managers and Business Owners.
If you believe you meet the above requirements apply with your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are the right person for the job., and why we should invest in you.
Main duties and Responsibilities :
1. To work with the marketing team and sales team to follow up on qualified leads, close deals, and be the main point of contacts dealing with sales to SMEs, Directors, CEOs, Managers, Coaches and Business Owners.
2. To assist in winning new business and expanding the company’s diverse customer base by prospecting new accounts.
3. To assist develop and sales strategies and objectives for the company so that revenue targets are achieved.
4. To undertake activities that generate sales on a regular basis, establish and maintain all customer relationships for winning new business.
5. To make sales call, set up appointments and undertake sales presentations to SMEs and Executives
6. To monitors all facets of the business and sales activities to achieve growth of sales for all revenue streams.
7. To develop and implement solutions to address sales needs.
8. To create and presents sales presentations to all types of clients for the company
10. To undertake research projects and assisting clients in the implementation of solutions
11. To monitor the company’s competitors and report on market conditions.
12. To undertake any other duties as required to achieve the sales and revenue targets of London Coaching Services.
Must be :
– fully experienced sales and telemarketer
-be fully conversant with social media marketing and Linkedin
-love to sell
-able to create a pipeline of leads and generate business;
-have a proven track record of generating leads and can create a pipeline to closing deals
-an individual who wants to bring ideas to the table is process-driven and knows the tricks of the trade when it comes to telemarketing and sales
– bright and articulate with a warm telephone manner
-Able to construct grammatically correct emails to prospective clients –
-Able to comfortably use spreadsheets, Microsoft Office Teams, data lists, etc
-Happy to work on largely a commission basis and from home and feel motivated
-Able to meet in London maximum of once a month
WHAT YOU WILL GET
Specific sales and marketing training will be provided by top trainers and coaches that will sharpen and enhance your sales, telemarketing, executive and business development skills with basic pay for expenses and the opportunity to earn massive commissions and promotion with a minimum of 12 months commitment.
If you believe you meet the above requirements apply with your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are the right person for the job, and why we should invest in you.